Relegation 23/24 Thread

Can’t. More important things at play
Us to win, forest to draw would do me, but it aint gonna happen. I have the sh!te down to win the league this year, which will ensure both Klopp and Van [Poor language removed] will be canonised. Then kopitism will be recognised as a new religion. God, I need to get back on my meds :(

Luton have blown themselves out now, novelty teams always ran out of steam about now, like Blackpool for example.

Losing at home to Sheff U the other week has done them in.
They are made for Villa so would be surprised to see them get anything. As much as Rob Edwards deserves praise I think they lucked out with that punt they took on Rosco and him actually staying fit and finding form, possibly because luton is such a heap even Barkley won't bevy there.

I maintain if Barkley gets injured they are a shadown of a side they are now, and that is still a side with just 21 points or whatever

Wanting a team that are already below us in the league to lose to the kopites 12 games out from the end of the season when we still have all the teams below us to play says more about how crap you think we are.

If it was the last game of the season then sure what needs doing needs doing. But not 12 games out.
Tbh, we don't know how many more points we are going to get deducted from us. So, I think its fair to say we need all the help we can get right now going forward