Relegation 23/24 Thread

You’re not wrong, it’s definitely time for our attackers to stand up and be counted. I count McNeil and Harrison in that too, but it’s clearly DCL and Beto who need to actually start converting. DCL has the lowest conversation rate going this season. The defence is doing their bit.
Dom looked decent when he was being eased back and was getting the last 15mins. Working hard and some neat touches but it’s all very ineffective and safe.

Was trying to decide whether it’s better to have the battering ram on for 70mins, then bring on the more wily pacey one as the defenders tired, or vice versa. Then realised I’d no idea which way round that would be anyway. Beto is a unit, but doesn’t seem effective as the big man up top. Dom supposedly won 127% of his aerial duals the other week, but none of the resulting headers went within 10 yards of a teammate, mainly because there wasn’t a blue shirt in the same post code.

Has to be Beto I think. Freshen it up, and no good for his mentality watching decent chances missed and still not starting. His swashbuckling randomness might keep the crowd volume up for longer than the first 4 minutes too. Bit of chaos.

We still have to play 4 of the bottom 5 at home and Luton away. I don’t think Saturday is a must win game.

We do need to win some games though … lol
I think it is because of the psychological element, going 8 points ahead of Luton(before they play Villa) with 11 to play, would massively help us, if we lose and they win it’s back to 2 points again

No game for us now between 9th March and 30th March after RS got through.

takodachi-tako.gif

How many times are we going to excuse these players? Every week it’s a must win fixture and they blow it. Strikers who cannot finish. Dcl, 20 games without a goal is disgusting. No excuses. Absolutely abysmal.

We’ve had so many chances to pull away from relegation and remove all the stress and yet dcl and Beto have proven to be useless.

And its almost like the elephant in the room on this forum. Let it just sink in that sheff utds cameron archer has scored more than our entire strike force combined.