we won’t. and even if we did won’t be what forest will get mate

just outgun forest and luton is what we have to do

hopefully this helps us and we now have to start attacking teams at goodison

get points at home and we stay up

Can you tell Dyche this?

before we were the best of the rest

now we are the best of the worst.

Perfectly put.

Or you could argue we’ve only lost 11 so only 4 more of those due. We’ll win at least a couple of the winnables and they’ll be some surprises. Goal difference is always massive at the bottom and Dyche’s way will
always keep that down.
That's not an argument lol thats a fact but not losing doesn't translate to wins, hence not winning since December 16th.

I think we win one we are " expected " to and one we aren't. Then a few draws in between and providing Arsenal don't score more than 5 against us, the goal difference should be superior than the other rubbish teams.

That's not an argument lol thats a fact but not losing doesn't translate to wins, hence not winning since December 16th.

I think we win one we are " expected " to and one we aren't. Then a few draws in between and providing Arsenal don't score more than 5 against us, the goal difference should be superior than the other rubbish teams.
Well it is an argument because I just made it one ;) but I get your drift. I’m confident that with the release of some the tension games we have been drawing will turn in more than 2 wins starting Saturday hopefully. We’ll see though, keep the faith.

Or you could argue we’ve only lost 11 so only 4 more of those due. We’ll win at least a couple of the winnables and they’ll be some surprises. Goal difference is always massive at the bottom and Dyche’s way will
always keep that down.
There's no argument we have only lost 11 , why would it need to be argued ?

I can't see it , like I say the facts point towards us struggling and we struggle twice as bad at home and even more so in games that are " must win" .

Keep that faith though , you never know.

Not much point goin for it if you are conceding 4 and 6 in games
Is the way they play have helped them do alot better than what others predicted. They have to stick with that style if they go down or stay up is good enough for them they hwve got the dream this season. If stay up they get do i again or drop down and get cash still