Relegation 23/24 Thread

If we get one I can't see it being anything more than half of the first one....don't ask me to qualify that though.

Point being I reckon we'd stay up even with another 5pt deduction.
It`s all about what the team does from here, the points are more vital because we haven`t picked up wins for nearly 3 months.

If the team go on a good run for 12 games the second charge doesn`t become an issue, but that fact is ,where is our next win coming from? 2 massive massive missed opportunities we can never get back in the last week where we should have got 4 instead of 2.

The team is just drifting ATM, going through the motions.

Remember we dont win the winables. 8 wins all year suggest two more wins max . Which is 31 points. Then a few draws should claw us over , goal difference dependant.
Or you could argue we’ve only lost 11 so only 4 more of those due. We’ll win at least a couple of the winnables and they’ll be some surprises. Goal difference is always massive at the bottom and Dyche’s way will
always keep that down.

It`s all about what the team does from here, the points are more vital because we haven`t picked up wins for nearly 3 months.

If the team go on a good run for 12 games the second charge doesn`t become an issue, but that fact is ,where is our next win coming from? 2 massive massive missed opportunities we can never get back in the last week where we should have got 4 instead of 2.

The team is just drifting ATM, going through the motions.
Results haven't been good but I don't see the side drifting the way we've seen it under previous managers.

We're staying in games and creating chances and our next win comes when one of our strikers finds their scoring touch - one in particular is way overdue. Our current performances worry me no more than Luton's supposed run of sensational form which had peoples heads falling off for no real reason.

It's very easy to get swept up in the short-term worry of the form table rather than looking at each game individually. We've had more 'could have won that' games than the form table suggests so there's a solid platform there. It just needs that little moment where things go right and a player or two does something to spark their confidence.

Sooner rather than later is my prediction.