Relegation 23/24 Thread

I seem to recall that Kendall started by improving defense and we weren’t great to watch for a season or so and then after he had overhauled the whole team we were arguably the best club side in Europe and I still, to this day, cannot fathom how we lost the title in the year we had Lineker. Must be a Tottenham striker curse…. No titles for ex Spurs strikers (Kane too).

Funnily enough the one in there i think they will win is man utd at home. I dont ever watch united now and think they're good. Thought they were very lucky to come away from luton with the points.
They always beat Chelsea as well

But I don't want to look on the bright side for Brentford. Lose them all

Funnily enough the one in there i think they will win is man utd at home. I dont ever watch united now and think they're good. Thought they were very lucky to come away from luton with the points.
Think that luton game was a strange one, could easily have put five last luton that day. Missed some howlers…and they weren’t very good. Think it shows that defensively luton are extremely suss and that will be the nail in the coffin.

I seem to recall that Kendall started by improving defense and we weren’t great to watch for a season or so and then after he had overhauled the whole team we were arguably the best club side in Europe and I still, to this day, cannot fathom how we lost the title in the year we had Lineker. Must be a Tottenham striker curse…. No titles for ex Spurs strikers (Kane too).

Nice idea but a few differences....Kendal came to us as a young dynamic player manager on the back of a legendary playing career as a gifted Midfield maestro.

By comparison we picked Dyche off the back of a second hand parking lot where he has 1,000+ games under his belt split equally between 500 games as a lump of a lower league centre half and then 500 games as a manager with a reputation only slightly less desirable than Sam Allardyce as a dull boring pragmatist.

Sheringham

32 becomes 40 or even more.

If we got 32, and were “safe” then apply.

0 to 8 deducted from our tally.
Points back to Forest (if/when they get a deduction).

All calculated by Masters possibly AFTER the season ends, when he knows exactly what team needs what to survive or go down.

Its like a scene of Dr Evil, Masters there behind his laptop, stroking his white cat. An absolute fecking mess.