Relegation 23/24 Thread

He's got a thoroughly crap team to 31 points before March

If that's not great then it's at least achieving par
I keep hearing this crap team shout, on paper we really aren't though.
Englands no1 in goals
A young CH that we are talking as being worth £50m+ alongside a very decent PL experienced CH who has played every game since signing.
International left back
*very very average right back options
Young Belgian International we are talking as being worth......... alongside a very decent experienced International centre mid
Goal machine Duke
Two average PL wingers
And a striker who was talked as being back up to Harry Kane for England only a few years back.
That's a starting 11 that should be top half of a very average PL.
Dyche def hasn't got this side punching above their weight, and although the main thing is survival in the near future he isn't the answer anytime beyond that.
I think most fans realise that

But we ain’t winning every week. Dyche hasn’t won for 10 games puts him alongside Mike Walker from 30yrs ago
No goal from open play in 10 game puts him alongside Walter smith from 23 years ago. But apparently he’s a good manager doing a great job
This is just absurd. How can he look at this and think, “Yeah let’s keep doing what we’re doing. Same thing again guys.”

I keep hearing this crap team shout, on paper we really aren't though.
Englands no1 in goals
A young CH that we are talking as being worth £50m+ alongside a very decent PL experienced CH who has played every game since signing.
International left back
*very very average right back options
Young Belgian International we are talking as being worth......... alongside a very decent experienced International centre mid
Goal machine Duke
Two average PL wingers
And a striker who was talked as being back up to Harry Kane for England only a few years back.
That's a starting 11 that should be top half of a very average PL.
Dyche def hasn't got this side punching above their weight, and although the main thing is survival in the near future he isn't the answer anytime beyond that.
I think most fans realise that

What a mad post lol

It’s. Far from irrelevant. Fans get managers sacked plenty of boos at goodison this year.. we won’t put up With this garbage at BMD
not right now, not in the current circumstances, it just wont happen. It has to take disastrous results, and us dropping into the bottom 3, otherwise, he will be here next season. Its not even in question!!

Nice to have a bit of breathing space. I think 35 will be enough this season.

I expect more next season though. Three seasons of this has been three seasons too many.
Isn`t this the issue, I`m not denying 35 might be good enough, but how many points will we need to get to 35?

We can`t ignore the fact we could be set for another points deduction in the next few months.

I would love nothing more than the team to go 4 wins on the bounce again and make that second punishment irrelevant but I don`t think we can do that again.