Relegation 23/24 Thread

Because I don't think we'll get relegated.

I can post in any thread, that's how a football forum works.

And I'm still laughing at that title Mikey and you're not going to change my opinion, if We get relegated come at me, you're p#ssing in the wind here.

Why would I come at you

I've got no problem that you're positive about our chances of staying up

I hope you're right and I'll be very happy if we stay up

I feel a bit better about it now than I did before getting the 4 points back, but there's still a long way to go and there's going to be plenty of ups and downs between now and the end of the season

My issue is with you being a jerk to people about the topic

You can post anywhere you want in any manner you like, but if I think you're being a prick I'm going to say something, because there's no chuffing need for it

The "Bed wetter" shouts are not funny, they're not clever and there's just no need for them. I don't see it as a badge of honour or people having a laugh. I see it as people being arseholes and I think it's high time we put it on ice

If people are worried then either let them worry or try to perk them up

If calling them a "bed wetter" is your idea of the latter then I'd avoid visiting any hospitals in the near future because your bedside manner needs some serious work

Don't be a git basically

You're being one. Stop being one. Thanks

So what does this mean for us now? It means we are almost surely 7 points clear of relegation with 12 to play. Forest have to get a minimum of 6 now, and I think 18th will end up on 29 points(or close to it).

Of course one would love to dream and a win over West Ham this week could see us in 13th place.

I had a feeling we would get 3-4 points back but would be at least 2-3 points more in the crap after the second charge is dealt with. If they do slap us with 6pts for the second charge then I wasn’t too far off. There is no way they are gonna let us off scot free for that second breach

IMG-20240226-WA0009.jpg

A wänk I think

Bit of wind behind us with this latest news......

West Ham to beat Brentford this evening...
Everton to get some luck and put in a performance on Saturday to get 3 points
Luton, Palace and Forest all to get beat

We will be sitting pretty in 13th come Saturday 5pm and 8 points clear of the bottom 3.
Big wish list that....

Why would I come at you

I've got no problem that you're positive about our chances of staying up

I hope you're right and I'll be very happy if we stay up

I feel a bit better about it now than I did before getting the 4 points back, but there's still a long way to go and there's going to be plenty of ups and downs between now and the end of the season

My issue is with you being a jerk to people about the topic

You can post anywhere you want in any manner you like, but if I think you're being a prick I'm going to say something, because there's no chuffing need for it

The "Bed wetter" shouts are not funny, they're not clever and there's just no need for them. I don't see it as a badge of honour or people having a laugh. I see it as people being arseholes and I think it's high time we put it on ice

If people are worried then either let them worry or try to perk them up

If calling them a "bed wetter" is your idea of the latter then I'd avoid visiting any hospitals in the near future because your bedside manner needs some serious work

Don't be a git basically

You're being one. Stop being one. Thanks
Just put me on ignore Mikey if the term has upset you that much.
FYI I have nobody on ignore as I believe in freedom of speech.
But hey keep going if you wish, being called names on here isn't going to spoil my day.

Big wish list that....
But not unrealistic???

Brentford vs Chelsea - Brentford could get something if the Chelsea performance yesterday is anything to go by
Forest vs Liverpool - convincing RS win
Spurs vs Palace - convincing spuds win
Luton vs Villa - I think Villa will pick them apart

Annoying Dunk had to place that header perfectly, or if we’d got a couple of extra points back on the appeal, we’d be a lot more comfortable now.
It is, we were getting done over though each corner/set piece it felt like, so I thought it might be a matter of time! Gutting for us that, felt like a loss at the end

Just put me on ignore Mikey if the term has upset you that much.
FYI I have nobody on ignore as I believe in freedom of speech.
But hey keep going if you wish, being called names on here isn't going to spoil my day.

Or you could stop being a jerk to people by using that term?

That one seems easier to be honest. You could make that change right now and it wouldn't cost you anything

But anyway, we're taking the thread off topic

COYB, let's get to safety!

But not unrealistic???

Brentford vs Chelsea - Brentford could get something if the Chelsea performance yesterday is anything to go by
Forest vs Liverpool - convincing RS win
Spurs vs Palace - convincing spuds win
Luton vs Villa - I think Villa will pick them apart
Agree to a point, I'm super pessimistic anyway!!! It's in my dna I think, comes with being infected by everton I'm sure!!! I'd agree though, but spurs might come unstuck...

I’m fuming with the outcome and the club for accepting it Larbs.
So am I mate, but there's nothing you or I can do about it.
I fancied us staying up before we got the 4 points back, they're now massive plus we have players out of form who can only get better and we have players injured who'll be back soon plus Forest surely have to have 6pts docked.
Keep the faith Mike,

Agree to a point, I'm super pessimistic anyway!!! It's in my dna I think, comes with being infected by everton I'm sure!!! I'd agree though, but spurs might come unstuck...
I think biggest unrealistic shout was us actually getting 3 points..... but it has to turn at some point doesn't it? Getting a little bit of luck which we have missed over recent months.

And I do think no matter how crap we are (maybe you make your own luck), we have been unlucky.

So am Iate, but there's nothing you or I can do about it.
I fancied us staying up before we got the 4 points back, they're now massive plus we have players out of form who can only get better and we have players injured who'll be back soon plus Forest surely have to have 6pts docked.
Keep the faith Mike,

I still believe we’ll stay up, but this is a matter about the integrity of the sport now which I can’t look past. If points deductions mid season for arbitrary accounting quirks are going to be normalised then the game is dead as we know it.

Worst case scenario, will we achieve 12 points more than Luton over the course of the whole season? What people currently forget is...right now we already have achieved 11 more.

If it needs to be 6, then I don't think there will be an issue