Relegation 23/24 Thread

We're not going down Mikey, I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to Everton and that mantra has never let me down.
I have every right to criticise those banging on about relegation just as you have about having a go at me about being positive, I don't have a problem with that.
I just think the constant negativity is depressing and on a day when we get 4 points back we could be a little more upbeat.
I know which side of the fence I'd rather sit on.
Plus we have Hoof balllol

We're not going down Mikey, I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to Everton and that mantra has never let me down.
I have every right to criticise those banging on about relegation just as you have about having a go at me about being positive, I don't have a problem with that.
I just think the constant negativity is depressing and on a day when we get 4 points back we could be a little more upbeat.

I'm not having a go at you for being positive

I'm having a go at you for being a prick to people who are worried

You could have easily said something along the lines of "don't worry mate, I think we'll be fine" and then given your reasons why in a considered manner

You might even manage to get people thinking your way in that case, as they'd be reassured

But no, you had to call them a "bed wetter", which is s--t arse behaviour at the best of times and a totally unnecessary way to treat your fellow supporters at a time when a lot of them are justifiably worried about a very real threat to our Premier League status

Again, can we all just stop with this "bed wetting" nonsense please?

Last edited:

That must be a very small glass 😂

Grow up Mikey, this is a football forum, it's depressing hearing all those relegation stuff, positivity starts with the supporters and goes up the way.
I'm having a laugh at you calling me a Sh#t house 🤣 you should be doing the same not taking the term 'bedwetter' to heart, wear it like a badge, it's a jocular term.

Grow up Mikey, this is a football forum, it's depressing hearing all those relegation stuff, positivity starts with the supporters and goes up the way.
I'm having a laugh at you calling me a Sh#t house 🤣 you should be doing the same not taking the term 'bedwetter' to heart, wear it like a badge, it's a jocular term.

Then why in the ever loving mother #### are you posting in the relegation thread?

The clue is in the name there pal

Then why in the ever loving mother #### are you posting in the relegation thread?

The clue is in the name there pal
Because I don't think we'll get relegated.

I can post in any thread, that's how a football forum works.

And I'm still laughing at that title Mikey and you're not going to change my opinion, if We get relegated come at me, you're p#ssing in the wind here.