Relegation 23/24 Thread

It'll be their fault if they continue to miss chance after chance after chance and inevitably bottle it when they needed to be counted like they almost always do.
They aren’t creating chnace
After chance after chance. The teams we’re playing are having just as many chances.
And brighikn bossed the game yesterday.
Then we manage to get in front and the manager bottled it, that’s why we didn’t take all 3 points

They aren’t creating chnace
After chance after chance. The teams we’re playing are having just as many chances.
And brighikn bossed the game yesterday.
Then we manage to get in front and the manager bottled it, that’s why we didn’t take all 3 points
We didn't take all three points for the same reason we rarely win. Because we have a terrible team full of donkeys.

We didn't take all three points for the same reason we rarely win. Because we have a terrible team full of donkeys.
And we have a donkey of a manager too. And a better manager, see’s out that game yesterday and doesn’t take an attacker off for a defender when we’re a man better off.
A better manager doesn’t start with 8 defensive players at home against a poor palace team, missing their best players. When we have won a game in 2 months.

And we have a donkey of a manager too. And a better manager, see’s out that game yesterday and doesn’t take an attacker off for a defender when we’re a man better off.
A better manager doesn’t start with 8 defensive players at home against a poor palace team, missing their best players. When we have won a game in 2 months.

You can guarentee if he'd done the opposite the comments would have been why didnt you make changes to close the game down. Im not defending dyche as he is very limited and he frustrates me at times with his substitutions(lack of) but its not as simple as 10 men automatically you win the game. We went down to 10 against newcastle the year before at 0-0 and won the game with iwobis goal.
Im more frustrated another Everton striker had the chance to finish that game and missed. We're not a team that can keep the ball even against 10 coz we've got crap players. Fact their goal was the first we've conceded from a corner(ish) says what we are. Structured and organised. Beto's defending of gross cross was comical.

Which "better manager" do you want that would join us mate? I'm honestly curious.

Btw, how long would this guy get before you started to blame him for the crap players still being crap?

Which "better manager" do you want that would join us mate? I'm honestly curious.

Btw, how long would this guy get before you started to blame him for the crap players still being crap?
Agree with you i think he should get stuff said about him dyche but think peple going to hard on him. Have to look at his time here has not been here long and how bad this team defensively was before he come. Agree 100% has made mistakes here and i hope is a time when we have more quality in the squad so we can replace players when out of form. He has been let down by several attackers this season all of the playing so poor last season we had both doucoure and mcneil

Well, we have 1 win in our last 10 games.

Lampard was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Kopite was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Silva was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Koeman was sacked after 2 wins in his last 10 games.

Well, we have 1 win in our last 10 games.

Lampard was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Kopite was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Silva was sacked after 1 win in his last 10 games
Koeman was sacked after 2 wins in his last 10 games.
Dyche has us on 31 points in February.
I swear we are getting what we deserve with this fan base.

Im all for striving for the best but give your heads a wobble. We don't have a pot to piss in. We have to sell out best players to stay afloat. We can't afford to sack Dyche even if we wanted to.

All the names above had far superior squads. Ffs Lampard almost got us relegated, and would have, if it wasn't for Dyche coming in. He also had the likes of Richarlison in his team.

Dyche has us on 31 points in February.
I swear we are getting what we deserve with this fan base.
Agreed, people are simping over a manager who has won 1 game in 10 and lost to Luton Town, twice, at home.

I havent said sack him by the way.

I will reflect on that in May.

Acting like 31 points is a big target, we used to have expectation, now we just accept we are a relegation fodder team.

Agreed, people are simping over a manager who has won 1 game in 10 and lost to Luton Town, twice, at home.

I havent said sack him by the way.

I will reflect on that in May.

Acting like 31 points is a big target, we used to have expectation, now we just accept we are a relegation fodder team.
Thats it for me has been better than lampard ect but agree with you i think he has done well but he could have done better. Fact is he must get this team to play better football i just cant accept that we cant play atleast some