Relegation 23/24 Thread

Not gonna celebrate a ‘good point’ when we threw a lead away against 10 men. Leaving dunk (their best header of a ball) unchallenged for a header at that stage is criminal. Godfrey and Onana were a disgrace for that goal.

That's a positive afternoon in terms of our chances of staying up, but bloody hell it doesn't feel like one.

Not really. Chance to get another away win after a lull of a couple of month and blew it in injury time. Was a chance of being right on Palace's tail this time last week, now they're 7 points clear.

Also makes getting to 35-36 points that little bit harder as each week goes by unless some points are kindly donated back next week.

West Ham is a big must win now. Can't be just letting endless home games go by if the away wins have dried up for the season now (and today was a huge chance in the circumstances).

One point better off than Forest this weekend I suppose. We really need Moyes to do us a favour and roll over next week.

Oh, and for the corrupt PL to give us our points back so we can cruise to the quiet mid table finish we’ve earned.

looking at the fixtures we have a chance to go 4 points above luton and above nottingham forest on goal difference with a win against west ham at home next week

forest have liverpool
luton have villa

could be a very good weekend for us next week
West ham has been very poor lately but they probably see the game at goodison as an opportunity to turn things around...and knowing us, we will probably bottle it as we normally do when we are slightly favourite to win a game.

Sorry all but throwing away a lead when the other side is down to 10 men shows a sever lack of professionalism and a losers mentality. If we get less than 6 points back from this appeal we’re done I’m afraid. We just don’t have it in us. I’m not placing all the blame on the players mind you. The actions of the incompetent premier league have completely destroyed this team and their confidence