Relegation 23/24 Thread

Whose fixtures would you prefer?

With a team that have earned 50% more points than Luton I’m going with Everton.

I'm worried about the prospect of going to BMD in the Champlonship. I think we'll stay up even without points back, but a transfer ban on the second charge could kill us next season.

With the Teams that will be coming back up, there will be no saving grace for us next season, if that happens..

Will have to see who Leicester and one of Leeds/Southampton sign first (one might not make it through the play offs). Burnley breezed the championship and let's be honest they've been abysmal for pretty much all of this season.

You'd think though Leicester will have learnt massively from the complacency that relegated them last time and Southampton have some decent young players that just weren't ready to play premier league when they were signed so you'd expect both to be stronger.

Leeds come up and they'll spend plenty with the new ownership but question mark over Farke at this level, managers were their problem last time.

Don't see a scenario where we get to 25 games next season and 19th and 20th are only on 13 points, would expect it to be far more competitive with the promoted teams.

The probable promoted teams certainly look better than last season, but Burnley were flawless last season in the Championship and theyve been a shambles this season in the Prem.

Think Leicester may be the exception, but Leeds will probably be shaky again. So we will definitely need a couple of decent reinforcements imo. That and keep Onana and/or Branthwaite.

The probable promoted teams certainly look better than last season, but Burnley were flawless last season in the Championship and theyve been a shambles this season in the Prem.

Think Leicester may be the exception, but Leeds will probably be shaky again. So we will definitely need a couple of decent reinforcements imo. That and keep Onana and/or Branthwaite.
Our problem will be the budget, I don't see us spending a lot over the net spend and so most likely the money of Branthwaite or Onana will be important to have a certain budget. As much as I hope both to stay. We will need a fit version of Gomes/Alli as a replacement for creativity, 2-3 wingers with pace, probably a RB and a replacement for Onana/Branthwaite. Gonna be tough task for sure. Might end up again with a few loans or free transfers again.