Relegation 23/24 Thread

The absolute state of that Liverpool side he’s picked against Luton tonight.
Not gonna lie that’s pretty poor to get smashed like that by such a depleted side after being 1 up at half time.
Was a chance for them to least take a draw against a very very weak rs team and move out the relegation zone. Need to hope city do them and them villa following week to hopefully crush the spirit. But as long as they are in touching distance they will fight.

This just reiterates my view, Dyche sets us up against a depleted Palace at home to draw, Luton are going to Liverpool to win!

I`ve said it a million times, there is more rewards in this league for teams going to win than playing not to lose.

Aye - and here they are 4-1 down, having conceded 51 goals so far and are sat below us in the table.

At least they’re having a go though.

Ogbene is the one I'd want to be injured, he's massive for them. He'd improve us a lot just from his pace alone, we have nobody in the team like that. It actually annoys me a bit that Dyche who plays such a counterattacking style didn't get somebody in with genuine pace.

Well the fact we’ve accumulated 10 points more than them this season currently says you’re talking absolute b0llocks. The politics of the deduction doesn’t change that.
Despite the fact that Luton have beaten us twice at home
They also play a better quality of football than our hoofball

I...