Relegation 23/24 Thread

Realistically, it’s not though is it?

It's a very very winnable home game v a poor team who'll be missing their three best players in all likelihood.

Don't win and still stuck on 19/20 points with Brighton, RS and West Ham all coming up.

Just need to get back into the 20s points range as soon as possible so if more points are won back on appeal suddenly can go back into upper mid table where Bournemouth and Fulham currently have their feet up.

I'd rather get some wins at Goodison sooner or later rather than gambling everything on the last couple as usual, 3 wins from first 12 obviously isn't good enough.

1-0 next Monday with Doucoure bundling in the winner will do wonders for the team's mentality after a difficult last six weeks. More so than a bore 0-0 I'd say.

No one game will decide it

And realistically, the PSR appeal and next hearing are going to decide much more than any one game.

Bit bemusing people are happy to just let home games pass by, in what world is 3 wins from first 13 home even remotely acceptable? Certainly not easily staying up with that record in the current situation.

I didn't say team would go down by failing to beat Palace but it just makes the task much harder given the unknowns from the appeal.