Relegation 23/24 Thread

If only you could hold a serious conversation, how do you stay positive when the team below you is scoring 4+ goals a game and picking up wins when your own team can`t find a win since mid December. That coupled with everything else that is going on, the constant pile on on this club, or is it the medication?

Come on here in hindsight, if Luton had won we wouldn`t have seen you...
They didn’t though did they? That’s the reality. I’m on here most days sweet cheeks and for the record that’s not really me in the avatar, it’s Tresguard the terrible.

What I do know is that worrying and peeing yourself about things that haven’t even happened are not good for a human being, never have been and never will be.

Correct... others less bothered won`t be bothered at all.... seems to be the majority in here.

People like me that are fearful with the direction of this club in terms of ownership, sanctions, administration which relegation will speed along considerably get called allsorts. I`d get a better debate on other clubs forums than with our own fanbase, strange but we have seen a rise in the Superbloos in recent seasons.

we are bothered mate a lot!

we have had several players out prob most inportant player in doucoure out aswell. With a tough run wolves fulham spurs city ect, do i think we should worry about luton yes. They might be scoring but not the best defensively while we seem to be the opposite, i still feel like we will hopefully get some of this team getting back in the goals. Cant write us off well u less the league do stop another points deduction on us
You use the word hopefully in there...

Hopefully that is Lutons run over, the same way I hope we can get back to winning games. It`s just a sign of the times that one player dictates whether we win or lose games. Doucoure is important but I think the manager needs to come up with a solution when Doucs isn`t available.

They didn’t though did they? That’s the reality. I’m on here most days sweet cheeks and for the record that’s not really me in the avatar, it’s Tresguard the terrible.

What I do know is that worrying and peeing yourself about things that haven’t even happened are not good for a human being, never have been and never will be.

dungeon master?

he’s passionate like us all

he’s trying to get the matt trophy!

it’s MINE

You use the word hopefully in there...

Hopefully that is Lutons run over, the same way I hope we can get back to winning games. It`s just a sign of the times that one player dictates whether we win or lose games. Doucoure is important but I think the manager needs to come up with a solution when Doucs isn`t available.

he does mate. if doucs wasn’t available would we never win again?

it’s got his flaws for sure and a managerj job is to adresss different ways to win

Easier to post crap after the event....

That`s all I`m saying

Big result for us that Luton one. Their mess up today following their 4-2 lead they give away last week, while we get a point v spurs and a defeat v city which everyone gets, plus their 2 tough games v Man Utd and Liverpool puts them in trouble - not that they are out of it anyway - Makes things seem a touch better than they could have been. Lets hope The Toon dont mess up npw like they usually have been

I fully expect Newcastle to lose because they are absolutely rancid.