Relegation 23/24 Thread

Its the perfect storm isn`t it, poor home form with lower table teams and good away from with all the top end teams....

I think we will not be getting the sort of points haul which we had so far this season, I think it will be very close or we might fall just short on the wrong side of the line, that is unless we get 10 points back.

There is a world where we get 4 points back and we are still in the relegation zone, you don`t circle the drain like we have and survive on virtually the last day forever, something ultimately must give.
Fair play to you for a really good post.
The uncertainty about the points is taking up 95% of my phone charge on a daily basis, just checking for updates that aren't forthcoming!!!!
And even if we get a decision on the appeal this week, we still have the 2nd charge hanging around, and also what will happen to Forest.
Oh yeah, our bad home from and tough away fixtures don't help.

Sat in the relegation zone, owner is AWOL, new owners not approved and a bunch of cowboys, 2 P&S charges.... on top of that the teams form has nose dived in to the floor, no win in 7, 1 in 11 in all comps and getting in to Lampard territory.

I suppose if you see that is a positive then well done you

Comfortable Luton win yeah ?

Suppose you’ll now say Sheff United will finish above us.