Relegation 23/24 Thread

It's becoming more and more evident that Luton is everything else, but fire-success on their ground. They lost all games by max 1 goal at home. Late loss against Arsenal, late draw vs Liverpool. Led vs City. And also Chelsea, West Ham and Tottenham.

Trying to avoid oblivion by spending more on legal counsel than a January emergency midfielder says everything about the the club, the PL and the sport as a whole. Detest it all.
I agree. I've been supporting everton since 1984 and I've never known the league to be such an unfair playing field. I love everton but hate the premier league and the 'big six'

I think it's between us and forest going down . Hoping we'll get 4 points back from the appeal then we'll be pretty much level pegging with forest....unless we win tonight!

3 points badly needed from somewhere soon ( sad to say but genuinely believe this is the year mainly due to points reduction we go down ) (reds win league to add to misery) . I also believe the rules will be changed in the summer and other teams who are in question will get away scott free. I believe we are soft as a club since kenwright came to the fore and wouldnt fight a way out of a wet paper bag.

3 needed but I'd take a point tonight. they all add up.