Relegation 23/24 Thread

You have to look up the table all the way to 8th before you hit a team with more wins than us. Thats a completely unbiased factoid.

If we are even close to that sort of ppg second half of the season we won’t even be close to Luton etc.

The crowd was awful last night.

Shamefully awful.

1-0 up versus City and it was like a morgue, I felt embarrassed.

Yes. It was cold, wet and everyones fed up of having spent too much time with their families eating crap food but equally the team gave us barely anything to cheer. We're not happy clappers we need a team to show something. That's always been the case. In the second half when onana tried to give it the big come on to the crowd he rightly got stick back for not showing any fight himself. Apart from Tarks and Myko the team was spineless.

I was at the game thanks so yes watched it. And having the crowd being left to cheer on a few scraps and second balls.

Maybe I had the wrong channel on then, because in the game I was watching we pressed them into mistakes in the first half and Harrison could have had a second.

They switched it up at half time and were all over us for the first 15/20 mins of the second half. Dyche was looking to bring on subs when they got their penalty, when they came on we stemmed their wave after wave of attack and managed to get back up the pitch and should have scored more.

Ultimately, the better team won in my opinion, but there's no shame in being outplayed by Manchester City. But we certainly weren't feeding on scraps and second balls all game.

For me I'll only become concerned about the possibility of relegation if the of the quality of our game performances begin to diminish, even the man united game where we lost 3-0 I thought we were competitive and even the better side in the first half. Ashley young and a wonder goal were the key factors against us. We were better than spurs and were denied a legitimate goal. I know city has stumbled a little bit this season but even with their injuries they're a world class squad. We have only beat them in 1 game out of eleven, I don't know what people were expecting?

If dyche can maintain the cohesion he's forged in the way we play we'll be fine , especially with the appeal I think we'll recover all or some of our points back

Luton had 6 shots against city. Everton had 9.
City had 70% possession against Everton and 68% against luton.

Hardly backs up your took the game theory.
We played really well first half. They really increased their intensity second half and we didn't respond well.

Too many mistakes second half. We stopped doing the things we did well first half.