Relegation 23/24 Thread

Don't think anyone would say there's any risk of going down now really. Only shock is Luton being the best of the worst, I thought they'd be worse than Derby to be honest. Anyways as for us, I'd expect probably 2 losses in a row now in the league, maybe 3. Hope people don't over react in here over that period.

Has given us some space would be happy with two points from the next two, but with apurs having players out. City hopefully haaland out is still tough but we can do it
Tough run of games coming up.

It's good that we've banked these points in the last 4 games.

Obviously we have no chances of beating Tottenham and making this 5 straight but... interestingly 3 points might very well vault us to something like 13th.

Don't think anyone would say there's any risk of going down now really. Only shock is Luton being the best of the worst, I thought they'd be worse than Derby to be honest. Anyways as for us, I'd expect probably 2 losses in a row now in the league, maybe 3. Hope people don't over react in here over that period.
Dont kno be tough games but the lads can do it, have been close luton unlucky at arsenal and today was 1-0 up. They do look like they can get the odd result but is up to us now to try and bring others closer to us wolves bournemouth palace and forest to get clear from them

Looking at the next three fixtures of Luton, Forest, Burnley and Sheff Utd: Luton and Forest have a chance of picking up a few points; Burnley and Sheff Utd will be lucky to get 3 points.

By the time we play in the new year it could be a bit tighter than right now.

This feels under control, but only a fool would bank on it.

Looking at the next three fixtures of Luton, Forest, Burnley and Sheff Utd: Luton and Forest have a chance of picking up a few points; Burnley and Sheff Utd will be lucky to get 3 points.

I do understand where you're coming from but has any team gone down who have won 4 games in a row? I would be genuinely curious to know.

Only a fool would think any of them 3 will do anything.