Relegation 23/24 Thread

Away from the points deduction possibility, we’re sound.
In fairness us getting the maximum points deduction now would mean we’re only 4 points off safety. I think we’d easily catch that over the course of a season with how poor the 3 promoted sides have been and will continue to be.

If we were ever gonna get a points deduction this would be the season to do it in as we’d still easily see off relegation.

In fairness us getting the maximum points deduction now would mean we’re only 4 points off safety. I think we’d easily catch that over the course of a season with how poor the 3 promoted sides have been and will continue to be.

If we were ever gonna get a points deduction this would be the season to do it in as we’d still easily see off relegation.
It'd be a disaster. We'd struggle to mentally deal with that slide down the ladder.

This team is flying at the moment, but it'd fold like a house of cards if they were shunted to the bottom of the table.

This is not a Villa or even Brentford sort of team. We're just about better than the bottom 3/4.

Good win today !
I just cant see a points deduction. The can of worms that would open / lawsuits etc ..... Don't think they can get away with it even if they wanted to
Fine / transfer ban for Jan window ( where we do little anyway ) should be it

1699747490090.png

It'd be a disaster. We'd struggle to mentally deal with that slide down the ladder.

This team is flying at the moment, but it'd fold like a house of cards if they were shunted to the bottom of the table.

This is not a Villa or even Brentford sort of team. We're just about better than the bottom 3/4.
Disagree with the mentality shout is something i have questioned this team alot on. Even this season, it will be tough with any points taken off us and will make it harder. But i an sure dyche would get this tram fighting hard. This team is in the mix of wolves fulham forest ect is not much between all of us

Correct. A points deduction would start a death spiral.

I don’t know why anyone is even contemplating Everton getting any points deduction. If that happened for one charge which by all accounts has nothing to do with football all that would prove is that football is completely corrupt, and that those behind the scenes are trying to forcibly decide who gets relegated. Everton should face a fine, and a warning about future conduct if found guilty. Any footballing punishment should be appealed and dragged on for as long as possible, as it would be a farce, especially with City facing 115 charges (remember that by the way?)

I can see Luton and Burnley getting a run together and reaching maybe 33/34 points.

If we got a 12 point deduction we'd need a 46/47 point season to avoid the drop. I don't believe that's likely.
Come on mate, no chance they are getting that, Luton/Burnley if they do go on a run will be very short, you adding to the hysteria some love, nor is a 12 point deduction happening just because of a made up report