Relegation 23/24 Thread

Attacking wise, with Beto, Danjuma and Harrison, I think we’re much stronger than last season. We’ve badly missed Mcneil’s creativity as well.
Unfortunately we’re now vulnerable defensively. Some of the goals we’ve conceded have been appalling and if Branthwaite or Tarkowski get injured we’ve got big problems.

Pressure on them but they're good enough to keep us up. Who is scoring many for Sheff U, Luton or Wolves?

Very low bar for 17th this season.
We will see how low the bar is at 3pm today. As I remember the likes of onana and danjuma struggled a fair bit away to bottom of league 2 Doncaster

We will see how low the bar is at 3pm today. As I remember the likes of onana and danjuma struggled a fair bit away to bottom of league 2 Doncaster
But both looked better once Beto came on and there was someone to get us higher up the pitch. Having him and DCL is essential to how we play. Gets our attacking midfielders more involved and higher up the pitch. Also massively helps to relieve pressure when we're playing top 6/7 teams.

But both looked better once Beto came on and there was someone to get us higher up the pitch. Having him and DCL is essential to how we play. Gets our attacking midfielders more involved and higher up the pitch. Also massively helps to relieve pressure when we're playing top 6/7 teams.
Yes that's true we looked better with beto on. But let's just see if he is the real deal before assuming a good performance against Doncaster makes him our saviour