Relegation 23/24 Thread

As said on another thread, it's ok lads, Danny Murphy on MOTD has just said we shouldn't be panicking yet.

I can't tell you how relieved I feel

i’m talking about today and fulham
So am I, but I also talking about the Villa game, last year and the year before. Losing three games on the spin, conceding 6 and scoring 0 isn’t bad luck it is bad management of the club. I prefer to put the blame where it belongs and not on bad luck. I believe you get what you deserve, Kenwright and Moshiri don’t deserve to be running a Premier League club.

Vault me.

We won’t get relegated. We’ve played well in two games and remarkably have lost both.

It’ll soon click and all of our attacking players are soon to come into the team.

We will finish 12th/13th.
Right. Whatever it is you are taking or drinking, please send some my way.
If you consider we played well v Fulham and Wolves, you might be related to Stevie Wonder.
What you saw in those games was Championship football.
And it won't be long before that is what you are seeing.

Should be on 6 points due to the play of the team MINUS our forwards which we dont have. 6 points lost squarely at the feet of the board, because of two matches where we should have scored 3+ goals but we didnt have a striker. Sadly that means we are at the bottom right now. But I genuinely think it will be different when we line up with an actual striker for a match.

Right. Whatever it is you are taking or drinking, please send some my way.
If you consider we played well v Fulham and Wolves, you might be related to Stevie Wonder.
What you saw in those games was Championship football.
And it won't be long before that is what you are seeing.
We have played well, could easily have won those games 2/3 to nil. I understand it’s frustrating but you’d be overly pessimistic if you thought we played badly.

This stat further reinforces my optimism.

We will be ok.

So am I, but I also talking about the Villa game, last year and the year before. Losing three games on the spin, conceding 6 and scoring 0 isn’t bad luck it is bad management of the club. I prefer to put the blame where it belongs and not on bad luck. I believe you get what you deserve, Kenwright and Moshiri don’t deserve to be running a Premier League club.

mate you will never ever get me disagreeing we’re the blame lies

The only positive I can find with the current start is the fact that technically we are no worse off than the equivalent results last season. Lost at home to Fulham and Wolves and away to Villa. We need to better last seasons equivalent results by at least 6 points, so that is 3 opportunities wasted, but there is plenty if time.

This is the only thing I am clinging to at present...

Lost 10 of 19 home games last season, lost 2 of 2 this season....

Home form is woeful, won 6 of the last 21 home games. In fact if you stretch it back much further......

21/22 9 home wins
22/23 6 home wins
= 15 home wins in the last 40 games....

Away form is much much worse, won 4 in the last 39.

This club is F`ed and will go down.