Relegation 23/24 Thread

Bookies see it coming a mile off too
IMG_4687.jpeg

Unfortunately, our club has been playing Russian Roulette for years….and if you play it long enough, you are always gonna lose!

(Sorry, that was particularly dark) :(

Missing Bournemouth but otherwise seems right.

I'd take out Forest personally.

They won enough at home and you'd think with all of Elanga, Johnson, Gibbs White and Wood/Awoniyi alternating as the CF they will get a couple more wins away as should be able to counter effectively with those options. New keeper also looks as good as what they had last season.

I think Fulham will struggle this year- particularly without Mitrovic. Makes the pathetic defeat last week all the more important.
There's always one sleepwalker in a relegation season, Leicester last year are the absolute gold standard.

Fulham will need more guile and fight, but I expect them to find something other than Gray before the window closes, otherwise game on.

Get McNeil and Danjuma on the pitch from the start with Gnonto & a CF signed before the deadline and things will improve certainly in an attacking sense.

We aint going down this is reactionary after a very poor result same as those saying we were dead and buried the past 2 seasons.
This forum is full of bed wetting drama queens it’s embarrassing. We won’t be anywhere near relegation come May, vault me.