Relegation 23/24 Thread

I’m sure it’s been already said, but why waste our already stretched transfer budget on a player who isn’t ready to be on the bench.
Baffling isn’t it. Everyone knows we have a limited pot of money to spend and have blown a significant chunk of it on a youngster who Dyche has deemed not ready to even be on the bench. Meanwhile we’re watching players like Maupay and Keane who have let us down time and time again.

Keane should be dropped, or sold if anyone is silly enough to pay money for him. I’ll completely lose faith in Dyche if Branthwaite isn’t starting next week. Danjuma needs to start as well.

Villa were sat in a crap place in the table when they got Emery. Difference is they backed him.

We had our chance with Carlo.

Honestly, without a takeover of the club there is no escaping the coward spiral now.

But even the players we did buy under Ancelotti were poor. Allan, Doucoure and Godfrey were all bought for decent money and none really worked out.

Brighton and Brentford are two teams well ahead of us who have got to that point without big spending. We have to hope we could at least get to that level as far off as it seems right now.

Alternative striker and CB needed now

Got a feeling DCL will be okay, in the meantime Branthwaite please.

Fullback is a major concern but I don't think we have the resources to address it

The hierarchy hate the fans, and we hate them,

The hierarchy knows we love the club.

The hierarchy will gladly see us relegated.

Worrying thing is (or rather another worrying thing) is that Wolves midfield ripped through Manchester United’s midfield time and time again last week. Dyche needs to sort things out. Quickly.