Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I`d be asking Udinese if they were interested in buying Beto back, even if it meant we had to pay them some money for the time we had him, kind of like a loan fee.
I said this a few weeks ago, offer them £5m to take him back and call it a loan fee, but obviously never in a million years realistic - why would they, they wouldn't get anything like £20m if they listed for him right away, more like about £5-10m. No incentive for them.

….never thought I’d say it but he’s better than any striker on our books. Mind you, it’s not saying much except we could’ve got him for much less than we paid for ours.
Someone that has 4 seasons 10+ goals on prem level in a Dyche team certainly isn't that bad.

That's the thing, though. They don't, not really. People actually seem to think that Forest, and even Luton, have these coherent, high quality squads, but they don't, there's no clear water between their players and ours, we should be able to have a go at teams. Why do you think we don't?

Realistically, there's one or two players from Forests squad that would make a margin of difference to our team. It's not just about the players. Yes, ours ain't great, but there's a whole bunch of poor squads in the PL this year. You have to get the best out of them.

I dunno. I watch other teams and their players seem to be able to do the basics better. I watch everton at times and we cant even string two passes together without panic setting in. We buy players like doucoure who is anti footballing technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.