Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom 5-6 after 2 games is likely to be the same come the end of the season. No early season surprises. The rubbish is sinking to the bottom quickly this year.
Just checked the table and your spot on - unusual so early in the season but I think there’s a big gap between not just the top 6/7 and bottom handful but also the likes of Brighton and villa which will make picking up points doubly different.Villa cuffed us in 2nd gear last week whilst Brighton did the same to wolves.

I wonder if 17th will be a record low this year.

I'm going to buck the trend.

I think with the players we have, if used correctly, we should have enough to stay up.

Not using this as a stick to beat the manager, but if we don't stay up, it's on him for me.

All depends what happens in the next week.

Lot of injuries at the moment tho, that's a major issue, but if we don't win on Saturday, I will revisit this prediction.

We might have lost the game but there was enough in the Fulham game to show we'll be fine and there's worse teams around. Next 2 games will be telling and they're both winnable.

Two games in which we have been rubbish...so yes!
To be fair, we were decent in the first game but badly missed a decent striker. Absolutely abysmal in the second game though like you say. See how we get on today and fingers crossed we get Beto in this week as well as a few others before the window closes.

To be fair, we were decent in the first game but badly missed a decent striker. Absolutely abysmal in the second game though like you say. See how we get on today and fingers crossed we get Beto in this week as well as a few others before the window closes.
When the teamsheet hits we'll know if we will have a chance of winning or not...

Keane + Maupay = No

Branthwaite + Danjuma = Maybe

Reactions: Lob
We might have lost the game but there was enough in the Fulham game to show we'll be fine and there's worse teams around. Next 2 games will be telling and they're both winnable.
But the capitulation to Villa shows we’re not that strong mentally. The longer we take to get points, the worse that’s going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.