Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but forest can and will spend and we can’t
Maybe mate, although they probably need to sell to meet PSR again. But you're right, it's probably better for Everton if Forest went down. But it's bad for the game in general if something as important as relegation was decided in these hearings rather than on the pitch.

If the three teams with the lowest points won on the pitch go down it's the right outcome, even if it's not necessarily the best one for us.

As a club, if we are going into next season without progressive ownership, well, I think relegation is inevitable - and there should be no complaints from us. We have had our near-death experiences. If Moshiri will not sell responsibly, then he needs to be hounded out. A boycott.

Maybe mate, although they probably need to sell to meet PSR again. But you're right, it's probably better for Everton if Forest went down. But it's bad for the game in general if something as important as relegation was decided in these hearings rather than on the pitch.

If the three teams with the lowest points won on the pitch go down it's the right outcome, even if it's not necessarily the best one for us.

it should be the 3 worse that go deffo agree mate. so we will have to sell obvs for that

of we’re in a mess will we have even a penny if we’re struggling to pay the leccy?

it’s guna get worse this it’s a joke

As a club, if we are going into next season without progressive ownership, well, I think relegation is inevitable - and there should be no complaints from us. We have had our near-death experiences. If Moshiri will not sell responsibly, then he needs to be hounded out. A boycott.

we need two worse teams and ipswich
but its wrong we’re slipping away again

the clubs on a hill with sinking sand

Obviously we have work to do mate, but there's no point in panicking about next season yet.

We need to be better than three teams next year to stay up. This year, without the deduction, we've been better than EIGHT as it stands.

Obviously we have work to do mate, but there's no point in panicking about next season yet.

We need to be better than three teams next year to stay up. This year, without the deduction, we've been better than EIGHT as it stands.

i’m relieved there’s no final day stuff

and ye it’s so wrong we’re again thinking of 3 worse to stay up

why can’t the powers that be see 777 will sink us? why can’t someone else help?

do i have to kidnap moshiri and make him say no!

Matty, you know full well that next season Broadhead is going to score the winner against us on the last day of the season at Portman Road to send us down don’t you?

Just start to accept that now mate…

Status
Not open for further replies.