Referees and Everton 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
My god, Craig Pawson lost complete control of this game and his incompetence has left Mykolenko concussed. VAR then [Poor language removed] us over twice, by not disallowing their 2nd goal and then not recommending the ref look at a wild and out of control two footed tackle.

I am 100% done now. @GrandOldTeam please ban me completely from these forums, or PM me with details of how to cancel my account. My mental health is now worth these useless Blue [Poor language removed].

My god, Craig Pawson lost complete control of this game and his incompetence has left Mykolenko concussed. VAR then [Poor language removed] us over twice, by not disallowing their 2nd goal and then not recommending the ref look at a wild and out of control two footed tackle.

I am 100% done now. @GrandOldTeam please ban me completely from these forums, or PM me with details of how to cancel my account. My mental health is now worth these useless Blue [Poor language removed].
Agreed.

But just log out. What purpose is asking for a ban and bothering mods who already have a lit to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.