Recovering after an op. and thinking out loud as nobody can tell me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

I strongly believe we will sign far better players than we have and far better than we could without Carlo, more players in the quality of James, Allan, Doucoure and Godfrey will be coming, just hopefully with less injuries.
We’re not going to sign world class players until we’re in the champions league or they’re injury prone and out of favour at a mega club like James.
We’re more likely to see someone like but not necessarily Martial. Absolute quality on his day but doesn’t find his day enough to be first choice at his current club but is far far better than what other options we have.

So Harry Kane wants to possibly leave Spurs I've just read. Would a hostile bid from us tempt him?
Would we want him?
Would a p/x for Lewin or Richie be viable or welcomed by the blue army?
With Carlo at the helm and the thought he can attract big names, surely this would be a statement to prove that?
Someones going to nab him and he'll carry on scoring for fun so why not us?

Off for another pain killer(n)
Must have been a boss trip that lad !

I don't see how, short of a Mbappe move, Levy gets the price tag he would want. Haaland is likely to be the first choice of the clubs that can afford the two of them due to age.

Levy will not sell with three years remaining unless he gets value.

That scenario could be very bad news re: Kean. PSG likely would not want both - they'd want Kane and a Mbappe replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.