Match Thread Reading vs. Everton - Tuesday 22nd Sept - Capital One Cup Third Round - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one spare, I'm sorted but it's for my mate, can meet at reading station or at ground or at pub

What's bein sports medina 7, that Internet only or something
Its one of 2 channel's i said the game was on 2 days ago,LJS have only listed [medina CH] today,its not normally on the internet this channel, neither is the other channel usually,Bein sports connect usa

Last edited:
Any suggestions for parking near the stadium? By all accounts a bit of a nightmare
There's a medium sized industrial estate nearby that'll charge you £5 I believe. There's also a new park and ride just opened up the other side of the motorway junction (m4-j11) that might be still on late enough (its also approx 5 mins walk with new foot bridges). I wouldn't want to try parking at the stadium and don't park at the big retail park just up the road, they will clamp you.

This is the type of game we have constantly been knocked out over the years, no Europe there is absolutely no excuse for playing a daft team and gettin beat. We should be winning this comfortably regardless whether it's home/away and I think we will the way we've been playing recently

Status
Not open for further replies.