Reading 2-1 Everton. Sat 17th Sep @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your previous post was ****ging off two of our starting 11 today, before we've even kicked a ball.

haha

who would you start ahead of hitzlesperger changy?

when's reading's team out? hope kebe isn't playing, he's one player who can be great if he's on his game

Our fans on twitter posting pics of 'praise the lord' that neville is injured. And we say kopites are **** fans. Absoluetly ashamed. Beauts Not doubt i'll get bad rep for this.

TBF I agree never want our players injured and especially with Gibson and Mirallas out as if they werent he could have dropped Felli back one and put Mirallas behind Jela now we have Ossie on the back of 90 mins away in the week next to Hitz (probably) and our players will be tired.

We will lose this today, and Neville is our worst player in our regular starting xi but he hesnt been that bad.

And if Naismith is out along with Hibbo you will do well to put a team out.

Howard

Coleman Jags Heitinga Baines

Pienaar Hitzleberger Ossie Oviedo

Felli

Jelavic

the bench will be terrible, tough day ahead IMHO

TBF I agree never want our players injured and especially with Gibson and Mirallas out as if they werent he could have dropped Felli back one and put Mirallas behind Jela now we have Ossie on the back of 90 mins away in the week next to Hitz (probably) and our players will be tired.

We will lose this today, and Neville is our worst player in our regular starting xi but he hesnt been that bad.

Howard

Felli

Jelavic

We need to support Everton and we are playing Reading for god sake.

We need to support Everton and we are playing Reading for god sake.

TBF if 80 percent of our team hadn't played 90 mins in midweek and we didnt have 3 or 4 key squad players out I'd be with you. I always support everton, just got a bad feeling about this one.

Howard

Felli

Jelavic

Chin up mate.

TBF if 80 percent of our team hadn't played 90 mins in midweek and we didnt have 3 or 4 key squad players out I'd be with you. I always support everton, just got a bad feeling about this one.

We will win today, just. Maybe 1-0.

Not a fan of Naismith, but you the lad needs to be given a chance.

he's had a fair few chances - oviedo has had about 10 mins. Gueye got chosen over him ffs, moyes does like a good safety/age first policy when it comes to selections. anyway, shouldn't matter, can see why he chose naismith, COYB

I have to agree with some of the doubts about todays game, should be a straight forward match but have that nasty lurking feeling that we will make it hard work, hope I am wrong and its just last nights tea repeating. 3 points and all is well

Everton (to face Reading): Howard, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Coleman, Pienaar, Hitzlsperger, Fellaini, Osman, Naismith, Jelavic. #COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.