Random Gash Everton Players of our time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idan Tal & Pistone thought they were going to be class - let me down badly!
Paul Gerrard - much worse than Simo in goal and Dicky Wright soon went off the boil!!

Tobias Linderoth, every pass he made seemed to be backwards - did he ever pass play a forward pass?!

Jesper Blomquist - I know he was quite good at United but then had a major injury and came here and was [Poor language removed]

Also i know he never played for us but i cant not think of [Poor language removed] players from the past without thinking of Phill Babb, still brings a smile to my face. Me and my mates do the pub quiz in our local every so often and Phill babb is always our team name. lol. man i laughing now just thinking about how [Poor language removed] he was.

kevin sheedy when wanted to go to celtic and just couldnt be arsed any more, could play great midweek for the rupublic then slippers back on and couldnt give a toss, an he never scored a free kick for about 3 years, although he did score from a corner with the retake as well against ipswich in the cup....the day that harry catterick died.

Status
Not open for further replies.