2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like all the "fans" who only sang when we were losing.

f5kM0c.gif

Surely not answering is the childish part? It's only a question warranting a one-word answer.

Surely the fact that I'm on this forum answers the question. Or is that not pedantic enough for you.

How long until you all start your fat fat sack sack chants against Lampard?

How long until you unveil your death threat banners?

How long until you debate that the transfers were really made 2 years ago by a manager who is no longer at the club.

Surely the fact that I'm on this forum answers the question. Or is that not pedantic enough for you.

How long until you all start your fat fat sack sack chants against Lampard?

How long until you unveil your death threat banners?

How long until you debate that the transfers were really made 2 years ago by a manager who is no longer at the club.

We have fans from all clubs on here - doesn't mean they're Everton fans.

Lampard isn't fat why would we shout fat fat sack sack at him?

Lampard has never had a bad word to say about Everton so no banners required.

All transfers made so far since he arrived are players the club were linked with before Lampard so they're not his.

Next question please.

We have fans from all clubs on here - doesn't mean they're Everton fans.

Lampard isn't fat why would we shout fat fat sack sack at him?

Lampard has never had a bad word to say about Everton so no banners required.

All transfers made so far since he arrived are players the club were linked with before Lampard so they're not his.

Next question please.

So what you're saying is, the death threats and constantly berating a manager, hoping we lose every week is only justified when the manager makes a comment which is mistranslated 2 decades previously. Right I got you.

There was me thinking that comment didn't bother people and they weren't basing their opinions on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.