2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is probably a shot in the dark, and I'm not even totally sure about it myself, but would Zinedine Zidane be worth a shout until the end of the season? I kind of think that the players would be terrified of him, and he in turn wouldn't accept them not being able to pass a football.
I'm sure a 3x Champs League winner who had no interest in the Man Utd job and doesn't speak a word of English would fancy a relegation scrap at a team he's probably never heard of. ?

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, and I'm not even totally sure about it myself, but would Zinedine Zidane be worth a shout until the end of the season? I kind of think that the players would be terrified of him, and he in turn wouldn't accept them not being able to pass a football.

Your not sure about a four time champions league winner managing everton ?? Lol
Anyway he would have gone to man utd if he wanted but he doesn't speak English, has no Interest in coming to England and is waiting on the French or PSG job.

We hired two managers who had just taking clubs down. Sam Allardyce. Raphael Benitez.

Can't wait to see who's next.
ap.jpg

you had to ask...

Really going to miss Rafael he is not to blame for the run of defeats its the players if Rafael was given time we we would have made the europa league next season which would have been an improvement on anything we have done last 20 years Rafael we trust
Interesting first post.

Please introduce yourself in our New Signings section and welcome to GOT

No current that I have heard but Reid, Steven, Naysmith and Stubbs sound, like me, that they are just exasperated with this Board. My head feels ready to explode.

I turned off SSN when at 8.03, they yet again showed the rs chanting his name. Really thinking of cancelling Sky tomorrow.
This 100%. Something is very rotten at our HQ. It feels like we had our opportunity at the big time and spent all this money and had good managers but we shid the bed. We failed

Its like a yearly sacrifice to the gods we have come accustomed to. Literraly the only outlets as an Evertonian over the last 5+ years is just getting angrier and angrier till the man in charge is sacked. And its happy days for a moment.

We don't celebrate trophies. Just celebrate sackings.

Really going to miss Rafael he is not to blame for the run of defeats its the players if Rafael was given time we we would have made the europa league next season which would have been an improvement on anything we have done last 20 years Rafael we trust
Welcome to GOT. You've got some really interesting ideas that will be warmly welcomed here. Post loads x

Status
Not open for further replies.