2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many were booing him or shouting for him to be sacked prior to the results becoming abysmal?

How do you separate the team or manager being backed?
How many did you hear cheering his appearance or singing his name?
The crowd will always back the team, that doesn't equate in any way to backing the manager.

How you feeling about Benitez going?

Think it's been a slow painful run which did for him ultimately. For the best or should we have given him more time?

It's a risk either way for me. Was not going well for him at all, so no qualms with his performance being his undoing. The risk is the nutters choosing who follows IMHO. Thoughts?
I think it was time for him to go, but I don't think it's a good look for us as a fanbase, namely those who never wanted him here to begin with and were very keen to let everybody else know it.

Ultimately, he was undone by an injury crisis exposing what a shambles this squad is. He had no answers to it, which wasn't encouraging, and the Benitez Out lot started up again, wilfully ignoring the fact all of our best players were missing.

He was never going to be able to turn it around, and the performances weren't improving. Something needed to be done to arrest the downward slide and sacking him seems like the quickest thing that might improve performances.

The next manager will struggle just as badly unless the fraudsters in our squad are cleared out asap. He should never have been appointed, Evertonians love feeling wronged too much. Even by something mildly disparaging said about us 20 years ago.

Not sure if this has been posted but a Blue's been at Balague's Wikipedia it seems.

Balague Wiki.png

You wont be backing the next manager either.

Lol.

You haven't supported a manager ever.
Oh look, more lies from Dave.

This time, they seems salty though.

In a bit to that kopite scruff and his followers. But remember this

L O L

It will be an unwelcome result to say the least, but not fatal for Benitez.

The derby has taught us that.

In any case, let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we?

i know our club is an absolute shambles and has been for a long time now but factually we had 59 points last season and finished 10th

how benitez and ballague can blame the last 5 years for us being 16th with 1 win from 13 games and bottom of the form table. He's lucky that gray scored that last minute winner as well otherwise it would be 0 wins from the last 13 games.

the problem with Rafael was his tactics not the past 5 years

the draw at stamford bridge with youth players should have been the turning point for him to start relying on the youngsters more to get him out of this mess, instead he reverted back to playing rondon and using weird systems to accomodate coleman and not dropping players who are dog turd like michael keane.
What they're saying is right and it's why we finish 10th and not 5th or 6th for example. But it's also a convenient excuse for them to use as to why we're currently 16th.

The reality is this, Benitez has to get results no matter the situation. He took the job knowing the situation and convinced the board he could get results. Hes had a run with 1 win in 13 and has left us staring relegation in the face and in a position where it will be a hard 2nd half of the season now to make sure we get the results needed to stay up. That's made a more difficult task when he chose to sack off lots of backroom staff and players like Digne and Rodriguez. Which again is all Benitez doing as he was on a war path.

He has to take responsibility and say no I got sacked cuz I couldn't get a tune out of these players. Not make weak excuses that everyone can see through.

We're an average squad and a mess behind the scenes but you don't finish 8th with Big Sam at the helm and last season 6 pts off 6th place, 3 points behind Spurs and 2 pts behind Arsenal if you're supposedly a relegation battling club which is the notion/ idea that Ballague and Benitez are trying to put out there and normalise to make it seem like Benitez was doing the best he could.

Hopefully a new manager Or Big Dunc can come in and get results and shut them up for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.