2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obvious to anyone who paid vague attention to general football over the last 10 years that his tactics and management style don't work anymore and are getting worse.

It was obvious to anyone that he was an excuse merchant and pretty despicable human being who only won the Geordies over by his constant bickering about ownership.

It was obvious that it was an awful fit.

I've actually been quite enjoying the fact that I've just not really cared much about the club this season thanks to having this waster in charge. Nowhere near so bothered about losses, it's been fairly cathartic.

However it's now at the point that relegation is a real issue, especially when you look at the fixture list. He has to go NOW or the upcoming "easier" games can be written off as "expected losses" along with all the tougher games following them. As much as I had made myself numb to the thought of having this ego driven dictator in charge I really really really don't want to see him inflict long term damage here. So I guess I'll just having to resign myself to properly caring about the club again.

On the positive side I genuinely can't think of any other manager that would be a worse fit for us so maybe we have actually scraped the barrel this time!

"I am disappointed we do not learn. We made the same mistakes in the past and continue making similar mistakes, we have worked on that but when we are on the pitch we have a little anxiety and we make these kinds of mistakes." Once again he's deflecting his flaws onto the players. Has ever once admitted culpability for this horror show

I’ll never forgive Moshiri for bringing Rafael of all people to the club. Utter ineptitude and lack of vision from the board here. Then leaving it far to late to react, like Rafael substitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.