2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's his job, he is here to get paid.
What a stupid thing to say
But you have said he isn't here for a pay day or for the amount of cash.
Mate, he wants to win, he is not here for a pay day

Neither, the point is, he is an employee like anyone else, he is not here to fail. I am still not saying he is who I want, I am just dismissing this childish "one last pay day" guff that people are spouting
Also, you commented that if you were coming for a pay day, you would make concessions such as keeping Dunc on your team. That's why benitez was hired over Nuno as Nuno wanted his own team. Benitez is here for money, by your own logic.

Screenshot_20220111-103707_Samsung Internet.jpg

But you have said he isn't here for a pay day or for the amount of cash.

Also, you commented that if you were coming for a pay day, you would make concessions such as keeping Dunc on your team. That's why benitez was hired over Nuno as Nuno wanted his own team. Benitez is here for money, by your own logic.

View attachment 151322
Yes, mate, he is here to work, not for one last pay day as you and the usual bunch were trying to suggest.

"Neither, the point is, he is an employee like anyone else, he is not here to fail. I am still not saying he is who I want, I am just dismissing this childish "one last pay day" guff that people are spouting"

Yes, mate, he is here to work, not for one last pay day as you and the usual bunch were trying to suggest.
Your own logic is that he is here for a pay day.

He is here because he is being paid 7/8m a year. Otherwise he wouldn't wouldn't here.

Yes everyone gets paid for their job. But he made concessions such as having Big Dunc here for the pay day (which is your logic).

"Neither, the point is, he is an employee like anyone else, he is not here to fail. I am still not saying he is who I want, I am just dismissing this childish "one last pay day" guff that people are spouting"
I thought he was here for one last pay day? He wanted to settle back in Liverpool after his stint in China. Without the Everton job, I'd imagine he'd still be out of work.

Your own logic is that he is here for a pay day.

He is here because he is being paid 7/8m a year. Otherwise he wouldn't wouldn't here.

Yes everyone gets paid for their job. But he made concessions such as having Big Dunc here for the pay day (which is your logic).
WTF are you on about, he is here to work, your fantastical nonesense that it is just a "payday"....I mean that is made up crap.

I agree with that.

We are probably the best job he can get right now, I have no doubt he wants to come here and succeed. he is failing miserably of course but I don't doubt his intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.