2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is a write off realistically - we aint getting top 7 and we won't be going down either.

Mid season there are no decent replacements available - give him until the seasons end and see what happens is my stance.

It is NOW. It wasn't at the beginning of the season, but now he's lost us all of these games we have one purpose now - to avoid relegation.

Thanks Benitez.

We aren’t far away from the Longstaff and Rondon reunion after all then it appears.

Koff you disgusting, fat, outdated kopite rat.

All aboard the Everton express, next stop the Championship….choo kin choo!
The Longstaff/Rondon reunion that everyone called, the question is why is Rafael PURPOSELY relegating us and why is our owner ASSISTING him in this asassination of the club...

If we had a motive we could see what the motivation is.

Wijnaldum was a huge flop at his next club wasn’t he. Only won 1 league title and European Cup with them.
Exactly my point being, at all his past clubs even average players perform exceptionally under his coaching.
But having said that, this is the first time i am looking at certain players like Keane, iwobi, allan, Gomes etc not improving at all...might as well have to do with them thinking Rafael isn't a fan favorite and on road to be sacked , why bother listening to his ideas.

It is NOW. It wasn't at the beginning of the season, but now he's lost us all of these games we have one purpose now - to avoid relegation.

Thanks Benitez.

Realistically it was the moment we had £1.7 million to spend in the summer mate.

Finishing 10th or 14th is no different to me hence why im happy for Benitez to get the rest of this season to see if there are any improvements in the side once the new additions are bedded in.

Exactly my point being, at all his past clubs even average players perform exceptionally under his coaching.
But having said that, this is the first time i am looking at certain players like Keane, iwobi, allan, Gomes etc not improving at all...might as well have to do with them thinking Rafael isn't a fan favorite and on road to be sacked , why bother listening to his ideas.
Behave hahahahahahaha

Ruined Inter Milan in 6 months, tried calling out Ronaldo at Madrid, relegated Newcastle

But yeah, tactical genius

yeah injuries have been significant, the squad is also incredibly flawed but a tactical genius doesn't place an extremely faded Seamus on the left in a back five. So to reiterate he has obstacles but especially as someone who touts themselves as a pragmatist his tactics have been abysmal. Despite the dirge propaganda from the disturbing amount of ever spawning cadre of Benitez ultras, he's is turd. Also someone mentioned giving him a few more games to turn it around hes been here 21 games. No progress whatsoever

Yes, it's football. Benitez is too demanding for these types of players and is not a good match. These players go half asleep almost half the season, and still win the league. You see the same thing in part in Manchester United. It is not obvious that Rangnick, with his philosophy and training methods, is a good match for United. I also do not think Bielsa had done anything particularly good with Real Madrid. Do not think Modric and Kroos had appreciated the murderball. After all, why should they, they win the league almost every year regardless of manager. But that does not mean that Bielsa / Rangnick / Benitez are bad managers, on the contrary, but they are not necessarily a good match for teams that are so-called "star teams".
So they go half asleep and still win the league and he still managed to bomb with them. There’s a reason he is despised by their fanbase much like he is here.

And as for bielsa, he never managed Madrid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.