2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always keen to give Rafael a chance but after going to the Brighton game this has now cemented my feeling that he needs to go asap. This isn’t just based on awful tactics and arrogance its more to do with the environment and toxic feeling inside Goodison. I took my lad to the game (he’s 8) and stupidly though he would enjoy the atmosphere In the Glawdys Steet, this was a poor decision from me and one that I now totally regret. We’ve sat in other areas of the ground plenty of time and under situation not as bad as this but honestly Sunday was the worst I’ve felt inside the ground, it wasn’t and an experience I would like him go through again. We had to leave the ground after 20 mins as he was scared and crying. Once outside he asked me not to take him back to Goodison and this really upset me. Goodison is my favorite place to watch football but it just is not the same as it was and until Rafael leaves its not going to get any better. If everyone isn’t pulling in the same direction and behind the manager its always going to end bad and the fact we’re accepting it getting worse is baffling. It needs to change now before we start losing supporters, especially younger fans the next generation. Sad times……

The first game I took my lad too, when he was of a similar age was the 2012 Derby that ended up 2 -2.

I was sat in the Lower Bullens with him and there was fights going off with the RS in there, throughout the whole game.

He loved it and learnt loads of new words, that really upset his mum when he got home lol

The first game I took my lad too, when he was of a similar age was the 2012 Derby that ended up 2 -2.

I was sat in the Lower Bullens with him and there was fights going off with the RS in there, throughout the whole game.

He loved it and learnt loads of new words, that really upset his mum when he got home lol
The Gwladys can get a bit funky. Remember two older fellas having to be separated over Moyes taking off Manny Fernandes in the Carling Cup we lost to Chelsea under Moyes ?.

Can't begin to imagine it with an underperforming limp team headed up by Benitez.

Who has Digne had his character assasinated by? Benitez? He's actually said nothing much. Lots of speculation.

Digne probably is well served keeping his trap shut.

Well there has obviously been a spat between the two, Benitez has claimed publically he only wants players on the pitch who want to play for the club / give their all whilst selecting an out of position Coleman at LB over him which speaks volumes.

Yet the usual suspects who would blame our manager for the titanic sinking if they could suggest its solely down to Benitez and Digne is a victim when the reality is its probably a mixture of Benitez being stubborn and Digne having acted a bit of a bell.

Well there has obviously been a spat between the two, Benitez has claimed publically he only wants players on the pitch who want to play for the club / give their all whilst selecting an out of position Coleman at LB over him which speaks volumes.

Yet the usual suspects who would blame our manager for the titanic sinking if they could suggest its solely down to Benitez and Digne is a victim when the reality is its probably a mixture of Benitez being stubborn and Digne having acted a bit of a bell.
Probably right, two to tango etc.

Again, it's inferences and reading between the lines. As I say, I think Digne is best keeping quiet publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.