2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not quite the case. he aint Carlo. Liverpool Valencia and Napoli aren't in the first tier.
Utter rubbish.

Pool wouldnt tolerate more than a couple of trophyless seasons before potting a manager.

Valencia not now maybe but at the time he joined they were recently in a CL final, so a top side when he joined.

Napoli champions league regulars and what did he win in 3 seasons - one domestic cup - par for the course at best.

Come on. Tell me how you make "belllend" as you spell it from my user name. I love to learn.
You utter divvy
I just see your user name and the posts you put on here, and the letters BELLEND and then an exclamation mark appear in front of my eyes. It could be that I am confusing these letters with the letters in your username.But you have to admit it is quite weird that there is this similarity between the letters in your name and the fact you are one?

It is not awkward because the manager is solidly in charge at the club and management have no thought whatsoever of getting rid of him.

If the fans opinions were even in the slightest bit a consideration he would not have ever been appointed.
Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying! It’s an awkward position they’ve put themselves in because they’re only one or two bad results away from having open revolt in the stands and being in a position where any manager in the world would be expecting the sack nevermind one who the majority of fans didn't want in the first place. If that happens they'll have to decide whether to stick to their guns to save face or get rid of him and start the whole thing again and look ridiculous. Them not realising or not caring that they've backed themselves into a corner doesn't mean that they're not backed into a corner.

I just see your user name and the posts you put on here, and the letters BELLEND and then an exclamation mark appear in front of my eyes. It could be that I am confusing these letters with the letters in your username.But you have to admit it is quite weird that there is this similarity between the letters in your name and the fact you are one?
Haha. Some explanation. Like the lies you peddle to back up your other posts.
Keep going benny Hill.

Hahaha brilliant. lol lol

Utter rubbish.

Pool wouldnt tolerate more than a couple of trophyless seasons before potting a manager.

Valencia not now maybe but at the time he joined they were recently in a CL final, so a top side when he joined.

Napoli champions league regulars and what did he win in 3 seasons - one domestic cup - par for the course at best.

True. Klipperty would've been gone if they hadn't have won the champions league (having been to 3 cup finals and lost). He was their longest serving manager without a trophy since Roy Evans (I believe) until that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.