2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. I just note that he loves the area, never moved away. He could go to Newcastle tomorrow and fill his boots, But he wants to win here. A much tougher proposition.
In no way shape or form is managing here a tougher proposition than managing Newcastle. It should be 10 times easier. A club that is odds on favourites to go down vs a team that year in year out is comfortable mid table.

Of course the pig has turned it into one of the hardest jobs going, due to his total incompetence - but thats not what you are saying is it?

But that's what we're saying, it's not about money apparently. So if he wanted to stay in the area and have a challenge whilst benefitting the football eco-system of the region he loves, he could have gone there. Or Wigan.

Nope, not about the money at all. Not at all.
and why would he choose wigan over Everton? just cos of the money?
right.

In no way shape or form is managing here a tougher proposition than managing Newcastle. It should be 10 times easier.

Of course the pig has turned it into one of the hardest jobs going, due to his total incomptence - but thats not what you are saying is it?
if you're going to accuse someone of total incomptence surely you've got to make sure on the spelling?

not really, if its understood by the readership, then the point is valid.

You obviously have, for example.
just a pity then you've chosen someone whose line of trophies stretches out as far as the eye can see. I. mean, we had Marco Silva here two years ago. And Sam Allardyce before that.This is a serious upgrade.

just a pity then you've chosen someone whose line of trophies stretches out as far as the eye can see. I. mean, we had Marco Silva here two years ago. And Sam Allardyce before that.This is a serious upgrade.
At clubs where if you dont win a trophy a season, you rightfully get fired. Which is why he didnt last at Real. And so long ago....

800px-Ray_Charles_classic_piano_pose.jpg

Yep, I wasn’t too enamoured with it either. Sometimes it takes a leech to suck poison out though. Let Benitez scorch the earth and provide some actual fertile ground for a future manager to build on. At the moment the club is just pure poison though so if any manager is going to be inflicted by it, it may as well be one the majority of the fan base hates already because it’s not going to be an easy road out of this mess and unpopular decisions will have to be made.
Someone finally puts this in terms I can understand. Got to take our medicine.

Last time I checked Goodison was 95% behind the manager.

Just because a man and his dog rocked up to Chelsea away with a soiled bedsheet doesn't mean the majority want him oot.

Clueless

Goodison is behind Everton FC, not Rafael that's down to you few in here.

Never once heard the crowd chant his name, the only manager in recent history to have that ( along with fat Sam ) suprise suprise he was hated as well

Status
Not open for further replies.