Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly plagued by injuries all season.

This needs sorting January.

Hopefully either Digne or Richarlison (or both) can be sold in January and we get 3/4 in and reshuffle the deck.

Hel's got some job on here.
He hasnt because he will be potted within a month

Have a look around, Jordan was saying it yesterday - others have as well

I have no opinion because I dont know enough, but I am not ruling it out.

The only club to be in such a position, a position from which no club has ever been fined or deducted points.............interesting to say the least.
Hmmm, I’m not buying it mate sorry. There was some cash available definitely but we were in desperate need of freeing up funds to spend it.

I personally think Moshiri has cut the cord with giving any of his own money to managers, so it all has to be money generated through the club/sales etc. Which is fine, that’s the point of sustainability. But to spend whatever we had we needed to clear funds

Tony Scott was giving a passionate defence of Rafael on his (I don’t subscribe, just heard a clip). Mad how some blues have decided of all the hills to die on, this is the one.
Everton supporters dont all think the same - is that a shock to you? There are also fair minded and logical people who recognise that no manager alive could suffer these numbers of injuries - having spent nothing - and dont see the reason to get shut of a manager and saddle this situation on another manager or someone who puts 'kin cones out at FF. .

What about his signings for Napoli like Jorginho and Koulibaly.

Thinking about his Newcastle signings, who I would stick in our team instead of the players we have. I agree with you.
Jorginho, Koulibaly and Mertens.

All 3 did brilliantly for Napoli.

After he left.

He brought them in fair enough. Weirdly all 3 of them turned into top level players the season after he left.

Probably just a coincidence though really.

I mean lets get tell the full story on stuff like this.

I read tonight's (or today's) Echo and MIchael Ball's scathing verdict on the master tactician, that man pretending to be a competent manager, namely Rafâ Benitez. Ball was damming in his condemnation, with his comments on how Benitez now has us setting up to lose, the way we conceded the midfield in our set-up employed against Palace a case in point. We tried to somehow look to soak up all their pressure and steal a goal to get a draw or better. The substitution of Richarlison for Rondon with half an hour to go was bizarre and wrong on almost every count despite a consolation goal. Make no mistake the injuries we have to DCL etc aren't an adequate excuse anymore, their return is extremely unlikely to make much difference when the ship is already keeling over and letting in water by the bucket load

Now with Kenwright and others apparently now wanting him gone, although coaching their language with 'it's up to Moshiri now' it look only a matter of when not if - almost certainly it's imminent. It really is time to sack him before he guides us into the oblivion that has seemed the obvious end result for a while now.

Last edited:

Needs £50M at least to spend this January.

This is an unprecedented amount of injuries over 16 games to have so many game days lost and to key players.

Hopefully he's lined 2/3 to come in straight after the window opens and then add one during the rest of January.

Last edited:
Utterly plagued by injuries all season.

This needs sorting January.

Hopefully either Digne or Richarlison (or both) can be sold in January and we get 3/4 in and reshuffle the deck.

Hel's got some job on here.
So not only do you vehemently support a kopite taking us down and have wished for us to get beat in the past, now you want to sell 2 of our better players lol lol lol

Jorginho, Koulibaly and Mertens.

All 3 did brilliantly for Napoli.

After he left.

He brought them in fair enough. Weirdly all 3 of them turned into top level players the season after he left.

Probably just a coincidence though really.

I mean lets get tell the full story on stuff like this.

Higuain, De Guzman, Gabbiadini, Albiol, Callejon...

His transfers at Napoli were very very good. He didn't spend much on each either.

Status
Not open for further replies.