2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah come on mate, don't be like that. We can all have disagreements.

Fellas, let's just play nice ey. Whatever happens on here shouldn't resort to good people leaving the forum alright.

Nah, [Poor language removed] you all to be honest. If being an Evertonian means hoping Everton lose so you can have a pop at the manager, then [Poor language removed] being an Evertonian.

[Poor language removed] you all.

I can’t fault your logic mate but I think Moshiri’s stubbornness will win over. No way he will want to get rid of RB so soon after nailing his colours to the mast. Plus there’s the simple question of who else we could get to come to a club with crap players and severe restrictions on what we can do to try to replace them.
It's a sad and sorry situation really. Moshiri is absolutely clueless. What manager in their right frame of mind, would want to work under him? I'm just in a very pessimistic mood right now. I fear that under Benitez, our goose will be well and truly cooked!

I think if we swing from elation to despair we'll turn ourselves into wrecks.

This manager (rightly or wrongly, whatever your opinion) is here for the season. Minimum.

He'll get a budget or sorts in January and he'll have time to bed them in.

I really dont think the owner is arsed about a bottom half finish. He's got Benitez in to so his dirty work for him. That's his remit. He's a man who isn't interested in being popular with anyone.

We'll be ok this season. Just ok and nothing more. But he's here until the owner reviews the situation at the end of the season. IMO.

All the sturm und drang isn't going to change that.

Been happening for as long as I can remember...it's an achilles heel of Allardyce proportions.

Status
Not open for further replies.