2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
I dont care if you support Everton or Lancaster City.
A total pathetic cowardly response designed to anger those who care so deeply about the club.
An abomination of an opinion. One not even backed up with a shred of evidence.

Oh [Poor language removed] off. 'Cowardly'. It'd be much easier to tow the irrational hatred on here than go against the consensus.

I repeat, you'll deserve what happens, but I bloody won't, and that's the tragedy of this.

It's a results based business, and he just isn't getting them. So something has to give eventually.
I can’t fault your logic mate but I think Moshiri’s stubbornness will win over. No way he will want to get rid of RB so soon after nailing his colours to the mast. Plus there’s the simple question of who else we could get to come to a club with crap players and severe restrictions on what we can do to try to replace them.

Our form is not mid-table though. Our form is relegation form. The only reason we are still in mid-table is that run of good form earlier in the season.

You can't possibly be happy with today's performance or tactics?

Who says im happy?

You cant possibly expect an out of work dosser like Lampard to have us fighting for Europe do you?

As thats what you'll be getting if we sack him mid season with no DOF unless you think Moshiri is scouting us a top manager from europe with no money to spend?! lol

Attachments

• aaf.png
    aaf.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 22
He's spent £1.7M and the defense was rubbish before he arrived.
Weren't conceding a set piece a game though. This guys whole thing has been that he can organise a defence. The evidence is that he clearly can't, good managers recognise the deficiencies in their team and play to maximise their strengths. He's an arrogant gobshite who plays a certain way because "that's the way he plays". He's a washed up dinosaur of a bygone era who hasn't been good for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.