2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we brought Eddie Howe in the summer we'd be in the exact same scenario with you all calling him 'out of his depth' instead of a 'dinosaur', because you all have ridiculously inflated expectations of a terrible squad.

You all deserve what will eventually happen, and I just pray Moshiri doesn't listen to you all.

Keep on backing this dinosaur fella, he’s getting sacked next week regardless

It's one win in 15 next season, and one win in 20 the next. Because that's the pattern of decline.

But whatever, the direction is settled now, the loons are running the asylum and they're not prepared to wait.

Enjoy what happens.
What are you on about? The pro-Benitez lobby, of which you are a prominent member, have everything that they want, surely? Your man is in complete charge of the playing side of the club, is now in complete charge of transfers and seems to have unwavering support from our idiot owner.

I agree that loons are indeed in charge, and they will destroy this club while you cheerlead.

It’s like Allardyce again, only this guy is so stubborn and loves winning arguments so much that he’ll happily sell off all our decent players and pick guys that are loyal to him.

I backed him till now, but I’m out. I want us to stop firing managers AFTER we fire him.

A managerial philosophy of don’t try to score in case they score is pathetic.

I think if we swing from elation to despair we'll turn ourselves into wrecks.

This manager (rightly or wrongly, whatever your opinion) is here for the season. Minimum.

He'll get a budget or sorts in January and he'll have time to bed them in.

I really dont think the owner is arsed about a bottom half finish. He's got Benitez in to so his dirty work for him. That's his remit. He's a man who isn't interested in being popular with anyone.

We'll be ok this season. Just ok and nothing more. But he's here until the owner reviews the situation at the end of the season. IMO.

All the sturm und drang isn't going to change that.

Dave. Remember when you wanted Koeman et Al out for not getting 72 points.
Now your settling for 'ok'.

I dont blame Benitez at all for the mess the club is in but that doesnt absolve him of the responsibility for our form.

Somehow he finds himself in total control of the club and at the same time out of his depth. He probably needs a full season to get back up to the level of managing a premier league club.

I'm not sure sacking him now will do much, the club is directionless from top to bottom. Sacking the DOF means we've no policy at all if Benitez is sacked.

I'm genuinely worried now.

….’wasn’t it great to see him and the players United on the pitch on Monday, they are clearly playing for him. We’ve turned a corner now’.

looking forward to what the four luvvies @4737carlin @ForeverBlue92 @davek & @Theoneandonly make of that.

They are playing for him. They're just tripe.

January he gets reinforcements.

I know that disappoints you. But the manager is here for the season.

I think if we swing from elation to despair we'll turn ourselves into wrecks.

This manager (rightly or wrongly, whatever your opinion) is here for the season. Minimum.

He'll get a budget or sorts in January and he'll have time to bed them in.

I really dont think the owner is arsed about a bottom half finish. He's got Benitez in to so his dirty work for him. That's his remit. He's a man who isn't interested in being popular with anyone.

We'll be ok this season. Just ok and nothing more. But he's here until the owner reviews the situation at the end of the season. IMO.

All the sturm und drang isn't going to change that.

are you really on this planet dave?

if we keep losing with no change in sight chelsea nxt who will bum us. HE will not be manager end of the season stop chatting utter utter wham

Status
Not open for further replies.