2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re watching on helpless as a kopite dismanltes our club piece by piece. He’s got his claws into the owner somehow and anyone who dares question him, Brands, James and now Digne, are quickly dealt with. It’s a very tough time to be a blue and I hope he’s gone before the new year, but he won’t be let’s be honest. Moshiri has gone all in on the wrong man.
Moshiri is as delusional as Benitez that's the issue

But he's from the city and knows what the fans want.
He definitely knows what the RS fans want and he's playing a bloody blinder. Looks like's gradually losing the dressing room, Digne's out and taking Richy off after Monday's performance was ludicrous. He'll lose the rest of them the way he's setting them up, he's breaking their hearts the way he expect them to play, I'm sure it's as depressing to be told to play that way as it is to watch.

1 of if not the worst managerial performances I’ve ever witnessed and that includes Carlo’s bizarre 5 central midfielders on the pitch and Silva’s “it’s 70 minutes, how many strikers have I got on the bench?” Tactic.

Last edited:

Club wasnt brave enough. Or Adventurous enough.
No direction at all. It went for a dinosaur and completely swerved someone with a clear forward thinking approach to coaching and football.

The appointment of benitez is the equivalent of going back to sit in a cage and lighting a fire with a flint.
Spot on! Going for the 'safe' option with all eyes on Bramley Moore Dock. Doesn't look safe to me

Status
Not open for further replies.