2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to disagree, look at the players, our lion hearts have stopped playing for him and he doesn’t know how to change it. They must be looking at his tactics and thinking wtf he won’t last long. It really has to happen now, because, it will happen before the end of the season, our position may be beyond redemption by then. As Jim Reeves said, ‘he’ll have to go’.
Totally agree with this he’s lost the players now.

The abuse will be getting through to them , they know he is the root cause of the vitriol and their confidence is shot completely .

The problem is we have the orcs in the ground berating kenwright ect demanding they sack the manager. 6 managers in 6 seasons.

Some just can't get over Rafeal managing the RS over a decade ago and are baying for blood.

He's had no money and has had to use previous managers cast offs. Townsned and Grey have been great so far this season and they were both brought in by Rafeal.

I mean getting off after 20 minutes. Great fans.
Nothing to do with our worst run of form this century.

Idiots thinking it's still solely about the RS thing.

No one was saying that at 2-1
Are you actually serious? Do you go or listen to what's going on around you.

If so where do you sit?

I bet its the Dugout isnt it! Did you manage to remember to go the right dugout last night!

Everyone, to a man was saying this is over, near us, an improvement start of 1st half but you could see what was unfolding right before you.

The problem is we have the orcs in the ground berating kenwright ect demanding they sack the manager. 6 managers in 6 seasons.

Some just can't get over Rafeal managing the RS over a decade ago and are baying for blood.

He's had no money and has had to use previous managers cast offs. Townsned and Grey have been great so far this season and they were both brought in by Rafeal.

I mean getting off after 20 minutes. Great fans.

You condensing bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.