2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate guesswork now.

People looking for the manager to be changed months into his tenure have not been allowed to have their way.

That is about the strength of this.
It really isnt Dave. A few dollies out the pram maybe but Fans and Players as has been mooted, have had it with him and the Board will too if that level of reaction is anything to go by!

I used to feel optimistic, certainly after the Man Utd draw. Looking back at his Newcastle tenure, I thought he would at the very least get the defence right, make us tough to beat, certainly at home.

I'm still convinced he should get at least one transfer window to make adjustments, although this losing streak cannot continue. Chelsea, Leicester, Palace and Arsenal... Im not confident he'll get there.

Lose on Monday and he’s a got to go, you can’t survive in the premier league with 6 losses and 2 draws in 8 games. Arsenal Monday at home, then we go to Palace snd Chelsea both away then Leicester home. I honestly done think we’ll get anything out of them games. They are all playing better than us.

I felt Benitez needed time to bring in his own players with money, but the style of footballing he’s playing is dross. You can tell the players don’t enjoy it. It’s not enjoyable to watch. It’s basically like watching when Big Sam was in charge, but the difference is he just us defensively ok. Right now the defence is all over the shop. Luca Digne has been absolutely awful, he can’t defend to save his life, coleman is finished, Michael Keane is a fairy, Ben Godfrey headless chicken didn’t win one header yesterday positionally he is awful gets away with it at times as he has pace, yerry mina our best centre half but even he isn’t a stand out player. Midfield allan has regressed, doesn’t look like the player we had last year, I generally believe the players have lost interest in Rafael, I think the dressing room has gone. He can talk all he wants and say he’s won this that and the other, loves Liverpool blah blah, thing is he went to Newcastle did nowt got away with a lot due to the Mike Ashley thing and they were happy with being a mid table team. Goes to China does absolutely nothing. The game has changed this dinosaur has got us playing football from 7-8 year ago. It’s crap. We are crap. Team full of average players on massive salaries and a manager who is behind the times. Team selections and tactics are abysmal.

If we don’t win Monday he’s needs gone otherwise we are in trouble. Other teams winning around us now, and we aren’t good enough I don’t want to think of relegation but if we don’t win a game in December then we’ll get dragged into it. Heard people say “we are too good to go down” it’s embarrassing watching that the past 8 games we deserve to get dragged into it. Utter shambles. Get this dinosaur out before it’s too late. Better to think you’ve made a mistake early than later on. Man up moshiri

I used to feel optimistic, certainly after the Man Utd draw. Looking back at his Newcastle tenure, I thought he would at the very least get the defence right, make us tough to beat, certainly at home.

I'm still convinced he should get at least one transfer window to make adjustments, although this losing streak cannot continue. Chelsea, Leicester, Palace and Arsenal... Im not confident he'll get there.

Don't forget Rafael made several defensive signings at Newcastle and was there for over 3 years.

He's been here for 4 months. People seem to forget that.

He's also working with players who quite frankly are barely above championship level.

Don't forget Rafael made several defensive signings at Newcastle and was there for over 3 years.

He's been here for 4 months. People seem to forget that.

He's also working with players who quite frankly are barely above championship level.

Those same players got 10th last season so maybe he's just not as good a manager as Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.