2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What annoys me about the players is that its the same individual's letting us down time after time and they get away with it.

Godfrey has been shocking all season, gifts Wolves a winning goal and all over the place defensively. Keane was shocking start of the season, Coleman tonight basically gifted them the win as at 2-1 down we were pressuring them.

They're a disgrace.

They’re nearly there. Probably one more shellacking at home by Arsenal and it’s job done for this lot.

‘We’ll do better for the new manager’

‘Hi Marcel, can I have a one year extension please’

Carlo did enough to make them look like a unit and team last season. Horrible to watch for the most part but we never suffered huge defeats, won some games we would never have thought we could, have the 2nd highest points total under Moshiri.

Benitez has come in...we can't defend as a team, we can't attack as a team. He'd rather lose and stick to his guns than adapt to get points. There's no cohesion, no real plan, not even a hint of something that you're waiting to click and feel "yes, this is going in the right direction".

He's done as a coach. Confused with what he's got, what he wants, and what he's getting but won't change. His next step will be to blame the transfers/board after blaming injuries.
he already did, through his Red mates Joyce and Hughes at the end of August

ive said it before, it’s not just Benitez, it’s the board.

If we were to sack Benitez, who do you bring in as manager? In fact that’s irrelevant. Do you trust the board to get it right?

We need to look above Benitez, and axe the lot.

sounessev.jpg

This is just reactionary garbage. Screaming get him out but bet he's no solutions as to who comes in either. Prob would say give it to big Dunc til end of the season. These players are terrible attitude wise, doesn't matter who comes in. Kenwright needs to go nevermind

I am seriously interested in why you think “rightly so”? We have just achieved the worst run of results in 22 years. Don’t you think that is a bit of a problem?
Oh, I dont know...let me see...the fact he's been handed £1.7M to spend on a basket case team...and...erm...the fact the whole of the autumn and early winter has been wrecked by injuries.

You hate Benitez. I get it. But dont talk 'kin tripe.

Carlo did enough to make them look like a unit and team last season. Horrible to watch for the most part but we never suffered huge defeats, won some games we would never have thought we could, have the 2nd highest points total under Moshiri.

Benitez has come in...we can't defend as a team, we can't attack as a team. He'd rather lose and stick to his guns than adapt to get points. There's no cohesion, no real plan, not even a hint of something that you're waiting to click and feel "yes, this is going in the right direction".

He's done as a coach. Confused with what he's got, what he wants, and what he's getting but won't change. His next step will be to blame the transfers/board after blaming injuries.
Whatever people's view on benitez the bottom line we look less organised and coached than last season one thing I thought he would do is make us a solid defensive unit we could have been two do within a couple of minutes tonight

Obviously hamstrung by the lack of quality he has - but not starting with delph allan and doucoure in midfield today would be criminal at the best of times…but when that formation hasn’t really helped us since September and we are playing a top team with a false nine and three in midfield who have been scoring goals for fun…

Could easily have been four of five in the first half before we got back into it for a bit.

Why though?

So it’s the players fault for sticking around and not the manager in picking the

Yeah. If I cared about the fate of the football club, and every week I’m teeing up opposition strikers, or seeing wingers just fly past me like I’m running in treacle, or I’m just ballooning crosses into the gwladys breaking down every attack. I’d probably just resign. It would be embarrassing. Why would you want to play knowing you’re costing the team you supposedly support points every single week. How could you show your face? I can’t even take it in amateur five a side. This lot just trot out next game like nothings happened, then get their agents to negotiate a contract extension.

They’re robbing the club and should just resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.