2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was awful but nah mate, they were well up for it and blew us away for two 25 minute periods, one in each half.
Them being good is no surprise but us having absolutely no idea how to deal with it is not ok when we’re supposed to have a manager who knows how to put out a defence.
Yeah I'm being bitter. Regardless FSW couldn't have beat them.

Today was awful but nah mate, they were well up for it and blew us away for two 25 minute periods, one in each half.
Them being good is no surprise but us having absolutely no idea how to deal with it is not ok when we’re supposed to have a manager who knows how to put out a defence.
I presume that's why he was brought in. A defensive manager to stabilise us. Mid table till stadium is built etc. his team is a bad as it has been last 5 years here

Paddy Power already paid out on him getting the sack if not already mentioned

I think there's a realisation now that Benitez isn;t going anywhere.

That's the derby nightmare we all knew would happen and factored in out the way.

The team will be allowed to get results for a few weeks befoe any rip cord is pulled on Benitez.

Just my snap evaluation. ^^^ But it feels very much like that.

The beauty of GoT here. Who’s right? Stay tuned to find out.

That's the derby nightmare we all knew would happen and factored in out the way.

The team will be allowed to get results for a few weeks before any rip cord is pulled on Benitez.

lol

Proper King Canute stuff this.

The team will be allowed to get results for a few weeks before any rip cord is pulled on Benitez.

This side and set up is not winning a match anytime before xmas.

Board getting pelters tonight.

They won’t get results though. The management is shocking. We set up terribly, we can’t defend, can’t attack, can’t hold possession, frankly we don’t even look like a football team.

I think Moshiri is the biggest problem, but Benitez has been an absolute disgrace and will always be a kopite

Status
Not open for further replies.