2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo no one realistically available any better than Benitez, before you say Potter i don’t want him here, the only one who i believe we could have got before Benitez was Moyes but he won’t come here now, I would have gone for him, even pep couldn’t sort out this lot, silly tackle is hardly Benitez fault and bare in mind we are still missing extremely important front players. Benitez hasn’t even really had a proper transfer window yet, our summer one can’t really count as he had pittance to spend due to FFP. Also another player is missing ? who Carlos nearly always had available at times he was poor but he would improve this team.

So you are basing it on 1 game?
They're above Everton in the table. Maybe look at 13 games gone if you want to look at it that way.
Frank lampard hasnt done a single thing to suggest he's a good manager.
Maybe you should be on the Everton board.
No I’m not he hast won in 8, I don’t get the hype with Potter.

Imo no one realistically available any better than Benitez, before you say Potter i don’t want him here, the only one who i believe we could have got before Benitez was Moyes but he won’t come here now, I would have gone for him, even pep couldn’t sort out this lot, silly tackle is hardly Benitez fault and bare in mind we are still missing extremely important front players. Benitez hasn’t even really had a proper transfer window yet, our summer one can’t really count as he had pittance to spend due to FFP. Also another player is missing ? who Carlos nearly always had available at times he was poor but he would improve this team.
Not really the issue now about who is or who isn’t the better manager. What we need now is someone to give us a shot in the arm and get points on the table.

If Dunc can do that (and only that) he will be worth the shout on a till end of season basis.

Not really the issue now about who is or who isn’t the better manager. What we need now is someone to give us a shot in the arm and get points on the table.

If Dunc can do that (and only that) he will be worth the shout on a till end of season basis.
Well of the board did decide to get rid of Benite, Dunc would be my choice, personally I’d have let him carry on before.

Status
Not open for further replies.